The Campus Hills Community Association exists to preserve and enhance the quality of life of its members. It accomplishes this through a framework of covenants that enforce community expectations and standards as well as through family-friendly events throughout the year, thereby benefiting all owners and residents. We are a community engaged in positive change and transformed by service.
We are dedicated to creating a place to enjoy benefits of family, friends, and community, and to fostering a spirit of cooperation, well-being, and pride for Campus Hills. It is our desire to create the type of community that others dream about living in.
Board of Directors Objectives
- To be responsive to the needs of community members, guided by standards of honesty, objectivity and integrity.
- To treat all members and visitors with respect, dignity, courtesy and in a professional manner.
- Encourage collaborative and diverse participation that includes an involved membership.
- To be good stewards of the financial resources entrusted to CHCA by its membership. We constantly seek to find better, more efficient and cost-effective ways to conduct our business.
- To ensure safety by monitoring activities, sharing information and cooperating with law enforcement officials.
- Property owners/residents will maintain their respective property in accordance with our covenants, conditions and restrictions that enhance the community and does not detract from the value of our properties.
- We strongly encourage our members to participate and have a voice in the life of their community that extends beyond the normal commitment of being a member/resident.
- There is no better way to resolve a dispute than as friends.